If you need a quicker access to certain websites you use for class, or love saving things to your desktop, below are two ways that may be a helpful hint.
Without the Pretty Logo
- Go to the website you wish to save. (Make sure your browser is not in full screen and you can see the wallpaper of your desktop.)
- Click on the web address until it’s fully highlighted as seen below.
- Left-Click and hold on the highlighted web address and then drag it to your desktop.
- Once you let go, you’ll see the Chrome icon signifying the website link has been saved to your desktop.
With the Pretty Logo
- In Chrome, click on the Settings ellipse.
- Click on More tools.
- Click on Add to desktop.